Total Time45 mins
- 1 pouch of Tasty Bite® Organic Coconut Chickpea & Turmeric Curry
- 1 pouch of Tasty Bite® Organic Ancient Grains
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 can of 8oz chickpeas (drained and mashed)
- 3 to 4 cups vegetable oil, for frying
Mix all dry ingredients and cilantro
Add Tasty Bite® Organic Organic Coconut Chickpea & Turmeric Curry and Tasty Bite®, Organic Ancient Grains, and mashed chickpeas to the mix. Stir together to combine.
Use a cookie scoop to portion into balls.
Heat oil in a large non-stick or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat to 350 degrees and 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fry the falafel in batches 5-6 at a time until they are golden browned on both sides.
Using a slotted spoon transfer the cooked falafel to a plate lined with paper towel. Serve immediately. Great with hummus and tahini sauce. You can also stuff them into a pita.